The Onshore Energy Conference — London 2017 will take place on Wednesday 1 November 2017.
More details to follow soon.
Terms & Conditions:
- Substitution of delegates are welcome provided the total fee has been paid. Substitutes pay no extra service charge up to four days before the event.
- Cancellation: Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. Once a booking is confirmed Onshore Energy Conference will accept substitution but no refunds will be given.
- Fees are in inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
- Refreshments include –buffet lunch & soft drinks on arrival, pre dinner drinks (2 per person) half bottle of wine with dinner & three course meal, overnight stay, breakfast, coffee and buffet lunch. Any additional charges to be met by individuals.
- Payment Terms: Once your place is confirmed you have 48 hours to make payment via Ticketsource. Payment to be made with credit / debit card and in British pounds.
- Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by Onshore Energy Conference in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication publication or distribution is prohibited.
- Data Protection: Client confirms that it has requested and consented to Onshore Energy Conference retaining client information on database to be used by Onshore Energy Conference and passed to selected third parties, to assist in communicating products and services which may be of interest to the client. If the client wishes to stop receiving such information please inform Onshore Energy Conference by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important note: If Onshore Energy Conference permanently cancels the event, and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, Client shall receive: a credit note for the amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to one year to be used at another Onshore Energy Conference event.
- Onshore Energy Conference reserves the right to change the agenda.
- Onshore Energy Conference does not accept liability for personal possessions.
- Onshore Energy Conference accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions as expressed by the speakers, chairman or any other persons at the workshop.
CII accreditation by association with LMA Academy
The Lloyd’s Market Association (LMA) represents the interests of the Lloyd’s community, providing professional and technical support to our members. It is fully accredited and validated by the Chartered Insurance Institute. All managing and members’ agents at Lloyd’s are full members, who together manage a gross premium income of around £26 billion in 2014. Through the LMA, their interests are represented wherever decisions need to be made that affect the market.
The LMA Academy was established to raise the profile of technical education in the Lloyd’s Market. It provides a wide range of technical training programmes that offer individuals a thorough understanding of key insurance areas from Foundation to Advanced level. These are delivered through a series of modular programmes, workshops, master classes and alumni events that support learning and career development. It engages closely with young professionals through to senior management who work in the Lloyd’s market.